The 2017 application will open on March 20th and close April 7th at 11:59pm. Click here to apply during those dates and times to go to the application form.
- Thursday March 9th, 7:10pm - 8:00pm, Wellman 2
- Tuesday April 4th, 7:10pm - 8:00pm, TBA
- Wednesday April 5th, 7:10pm - 8:00pm, TBA
Come ask questions at our tabling events in the MU:
- March 9th and 10th from 11:00am - 2:00pm
- March 13th - March 17th from 11:00am - 2pm
Saturday, April 7th, 2017 at 11:59pm
Interviews will take place on April 18th, 19th, and 20th.
- Registered UC Davis undergraduate student.
- Minimum 2 quarter commitment.
- 1-2 unit quarterly clinic class (P/NP grading) on Mondays from 6:00-7:00pm (classroom TBA).
- Volunteer at clinic a minimum of 2-3 Sundays per quarter.
- Immunizations cleared with Volunteer Services and the Internship and Career Center (ICC) before you volunteer, and each subsequent quarter thereafter.
- Minimum of 2 hours of community related tasks outside of clinic (fundraising, clinic socials, Knights Landing community events, etc.).
- Quarterly academic transcript reviewed after each quarter (if admitted to clinic, every volunteer is expected to maintain a minimum quarterly GPA of 3.0).
- Mandatory clinic training during Spring Quarter, date and time TBD.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "QUESTION".